You are invited to the First EU Live Webinar, which is an insightful dialogue and interactive discussion on the usage of Lung Ultrasound in the diagnosis and follow up on COVID-19 infections. The dialogue event will be held around following topics:
- Relevance of Lung Ultrasound in the diagnosis and its role among diagnostic imaging modalities available
- Organization of ultrasound examination in diagnosis and follow-up for COVID-19
- Basic range of skills required for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with COVID-19
- The role of Ultrasound in patients follow-up: an advanced stethoscope?
- Should only the lungs be evaluated by ultrasound?
Seize your chance to join the dialogue by registering now!
Wednesday May 6, 2020
Join the Dialogue (https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1FzX5I8FSRKsC_bv_byldg)
*The number of seats is limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. All registrants will receive the access to the recorded webinar, if the participation exceeds the capacity.